Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hello.

I'm still alive, in case anybody was wondering. I apologize for being MIA lately. I have several blog posts written, but each one of them still need a little bit of tweaking and I just don't have time for that this week.

I am extremely busy with video projects at Grace right now. I have six separate videos that need to be ready for this weekend. I have made great progress so far this week, but I still have a bunch to do. Unfortunately, I am not going to be here Thursday and Friday, so that puts a huge pressure factor to get these things done today.

I start a new job tomorrow. As a result, finding the balance between the video ministry - a job that is (at times) more than full-time already - and a new job that is pretty much full-time, is going to be quite a challenge. I'm grateful that I have this new job, but it is bittersweet because I will not be able to devote 100% of my time to ministry and that is absolutely killing me inside.

3 comments:

Michael Watson said...

Thank you Dave. You're a brilliant man.

Barb said...

Good luck at the new job. You will be awesome at it. You are very smart. It's normal to be anxious about starting a new job.You will do just fine.Love you, Barb

Barb said...

Just remember, God is in control.