Monday, October 13, 2008

Ams and Am Nots

9 things I am:

  • glad last week is over. Wow, it was insane
  • impressed with this beautiful fall weather
  • excited to spend a few days with my best friend Chris
  • nervous about all the stuff I need to do within the next few weeks
  • happy that gas prices are falling falling falling
  • thankful that I was able to spend some time with Aaron and the boys on the boat yesterday
  • in awe of what God continues to do at Grace. Yesterday was awesome. Kat was baptized and MAN! what an incredible testimony of what God has done in that young woman's life. She rocks.
  • excited about some awesome changes coming up in the communications department at Grace, including my area of expertise: video announcements.
  • excited about the doors God is opening in Danielle's life
5 things I am not:

  • impressed with the movie Eagle Eye
  • ready for Chris to come
  • content
  • ready for Christmas
  • loving enough towards my wife
As I sign off for the day, I leave you with this video. It is a hilarious look by The Onion at the sensationalism of weather events by the news media (which, I believe, is adding to the "climate change" hysteria going on right now):

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I just watched this weather clip - hysterical! That was good. :)

Hope you're well! I've been enjoying the Saturday night service so much!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! that clip was hilarious!