Thursday, October 09, 2008

First Snow!!

We are quickly approaching the time of year when many of my blog entries will be about my favorite thing in the world (besides Jesus, Danielle, my family, friends, and Chick-Fil-A): SNOW!

This morning, according to AccuWeather, there was snow in the forecast for the first time this season. Granted, it's still two weeks away, but exciting nonetheless to see snow forecasted!


By the way, they (AccuWeather) just released their winter forecast yesterday and they are predicting a harsh and snowy winter for most of the Eastern USA including the Great Lakes. That is about the best news in the world for me to hear right now. Unfortunately, that also means that it will probably be an extremely expensive winter for many. In fact, Joe Bastardi, the AccuWeather forecaster who issued the Winter 2008-2009 forecast, stated that "many homeowners could be pushed to the brink this winter". That's in line with what the Farmer's Almanac said about how this winter could be "catastrophic". Yikes.

As for Danielle and I? We'll just invest in a few extra blankets and keep the heat at 55. Fun!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

it's an honor to be on the same level as chick fil-a...and JESUS?

priority fail.

Christa @ Quintooples said...

I am literally LOL right now. Hahaha!

(I have to admit that your post just made my day! LOVE snow! YEAY!)

amy grace said...

FIRST SNOW AHHHHHHHH!?