Thursday, October 30, 2008

snow!

Today kind of stunk. Oh well. Tomorrow's another day. I did, however, get to see some good snow. I had a film shoot this afternoon and got to drive through some areas of the city that got hit with the snowstorm last night. Lake effect snow is so weird. In one place, you can have absolutely nothing. A mile down the road (literally. a mile. as evidenced by the picture of sunshine, and then 2 minutes later, snow squall) there is half a foot. It was quite a sight today seeing some of the fall leaves still out on the trees:

























It's not just here in the States where we are getting an early taste of winter. London, England woke up to their earliest snowfall in over 70 years this morning (pictured at left). Crazy stuff!

Yes, I do realize I'm a nerd. Ok?




I have so much other stuff to blog about...including an incredibly fun time last weekend....but I just don't have the time right now. Danielle and I spent a couple days up in Toronto and that was fun. And then on Sunday, Aaron, Kelly, Danielle, and I went to Cleveland to celebrate Aaron's 30th at his favorite restaurant. It is definitely now one of my favorite restaurants. Anyway, more on this on another day.



Speaking of Aaron, he turns 30 today and I want to take this opportunity to wish him a happy birthday. Aaron, enjoy your day and may this be the best year you've ever had. Danielle & I love you very much and appreciate your friendship. You are an example to me and I want to thank you for being such a huge part of my life. You really are family to Danielle and I. So, happy birthday, brother. Make it the very best. :-)

2 comments:

aaron said...

thank you david, I very much appreciate that

Christa @ Quintooples said...

I hear you! I am genuinely scared for our little (big?) family. I never got into conspiracy theories, and never enjoyed talking about the "end" of the world....but this just makes me think. Think of things I have never thought about before....persecution. :(