Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My clock goes faster than yours

So, during the last week of July, I started working on a budget for Danielle and I for the month of August. I stayed up until 4am two nights in a row on July 30 and 31 to have it ready for unveiling on August 1. But I still wasn't finished with it on August 1. Now, it's August 12. The month is half over. And still, I have not completed a budget for us. I feel like it's not even worth it this far into the month.

I absolutely cannot believe how fast time is flying by.

The kicker is that I don't even have a full-time job right now. No kids. Not even a dog or cat. Or a fish.

So, I ask myself, "where does the time go?"
I'm still trying to figure out the answer.
By the way, it's only 134 days until Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is still worth it, and I don't think it should be taking you as long as you are. Don't think so hard about it - just look at what you spend, what you have coming in, where you need more coming in, and where you can cut back. and include your wife in it. You should be doing it together, no question.