Thursday, January 08, 2009

Obama: Elected by the "media"?

Look, I don't mean to start controversy...but anyone who didn't have their head in the sand during the last election cycle knows that the media was dangerously biased and slanted towards Obama. Trust me: biased and slanted are the two kindest words I could come up with to describe what I think was the absolute most outrageous and vicious reporting to ever occur during an election year.

Imagine my delight this morning when I discovered that a documentary was in the works highlighting how the media, in so many ways, allowed Obama to win the election (nor would they stop at anything to make sure it happened like that). Media Malpractice will hopefully shed some light on the 2008 election cycle and why 2008 truly was the year that the media died in the United States of America.

Here's a quick excerpt featuring the filmmaker's interview with Sarah Palin (and here's what he had to say about it...a very interesting read). I love what she says about Katie Couric!










(HT: drudge)

3 comments:

Christa @ Quintooples said...

I hear you. Heck, I am still upset that McCain was elected in the primaries! It's going to take a long time to get over this defeat for me. It's too bad Mexico is so hot.....

Just kidding. :)

Danny Lucas said...

Comment unrelated to post Dave.

You appear to be a weather enthusist.

Here is a link to have some weather fun:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/
epz/wxcalc/wxcalc.shtml

You have to cut and paste since Eblogger does not allow links to work. Word Press does.

I figured the wind chill tonight with this site.
Time for a pot of hot tea.

Best regards,
Danny Lucas

Anonymous said...

Obama's money is what put Kathy Dahlkemper in to office not her credentials. She even admitted as much one time.